LV Philippines: Archewell LV Harvatera vs. Louis Vuitton Malletier #LVPhilippines

 

"Tell  Mr. Arnault I neither fear him nor his armies and think foul scorn that  any prince of Europe should dare to invade the borders of my realm: to which rather than any dishonour shall grow by me, I myself will take up arms, ..."  

  It just so happened that PHONETICS, languages show us to be very similar and in that case THEY take that risk of using a public domain alphabet system in naming their product and Louis Vuitton must ACCEPT that reality.  Louis Vuitton cannot be absolved from the risks of life, just like an ant getting trampled upon by an elephant in the jungle.  

     

I also understand that IPO-PHIL might be compromised especially when I get interviewed by the foreign media. AND it might reflect bad on the Philippines since they will say we allow counterfeiters.  So please tag this in the bulletin board of IPO-PHIL  and send to every examiner  because I don’t know who will get my case  because of examiner rotations. If anyone including the media on your end has or will have a question(s) they can ask me directly thru my email  and I will respond 24/7.

I am writing this because I intend to fight Louis Vuitton. They will allege that I filed this in bad faith, but it is not in bad faith. If they can show me a Louis Vuitton in Chinese brushstroke logo, I will withdraw everything and cancel all my certificates right now. Simple. But if not I intend to fight this all the way to the Supreme Court. It cannot be dilution, over-exposure of their product and me riding on their LOUIS VUITTON advertisements BECAUSE the alphabet is PUBLIC DOMAIN just like the Monalisa painting in Louvre, Paris. It just so happened that PHONETICS, languages show us to be very similar and in that case THEY take that risk of using a public domain alphabet system in naming their product and Louis Vuitton must ACCEPT that reality.  Louis Vuitton cannot be absolved from the risks of life, just like an ant getting trampled upon by an elephant in the jungle. WE all go through reasonable risks in life, like getting Covid-19 when we go out of our homes. Kahit yung nag tu-tuba, umaakyat ng niyog. Di ba malaki din ang risk nila? Baka ma hulog sila sa niyog.There should be a line where “ANYTHING SIMILAR OR IDENTICAL” to Louis Vuitton ends.  Crying wolf forever will not help them. I accept the fact that it is one of the most counterfeited products in the world and I thank IPO-PHIL for trusting me in my application when I said my reasons. I cannot say the same for other persons who will follow because the case has become a sensation now. But then again, thank you for trusting me. I will not let you down and say only things that are truthful. 

Thank you so much and I hope to hear from you!

Electronically signed:

Victor Martin Soriano

#LVPhilippines  email: harvateraharbatera@gmail.com


 Je Suis LV #jesuislv Wo Shi LV VICTOR MARTIN SORIANO #victormartinsoriano #lvphilippines #archewellphilippines #ArchewellHarvateralv #lvph #LVbrushstroke #harvatera #harbatera #royaltawas #lvbags #lvjapan #lvchina #lvmacau #lvhk #lvmalaysia #lvsingapore #lvUS #woshilv #akosilv #lvuk #iamlv #jesuislv 

www.lvphilippines.blogspot.com

www.archewelllvharvatera.blogspot.com

www.archewellharvateralv.blogspot.com

 

 


Comments